Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How To Pack For An International Trip

The Northeast has welcomed me back from Costa Rica with freezing cold and snow - how I miss the tropics already! The trip was incredible; Kim and I had an amazing time and my blood sugars were for the most part under control.

As I wait for my fingers to thaw out and collect my thoughts from the trip and repack to head back to Virginia, I thought I'd share with you how my neurotic self packs for an international trip:


Think I was prepared?

5 comments:

Araby62 (a.k.a. Kathy) said...

Ha ha, you look like you raided a Dick's Sporting Goods :) Costa Rica sounds amazing!

Kim said...

no need for all those bars when you have FISH TACOS to eat for every meal!

Scott K. Johnson said...

Dude! That's freaking AWESOME!!! LOL!

Caro said...

Seeing this picture made me laugh out loud, because I'm in the middle of assembling a very similar collection for a trip into the Arctic circle next week. Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes to be prepared for every eventuality!

Kirk said...

dude, i do the same thing when i travel. it makes me feel better knowing i'm not alone. it looks like you had a great time.