Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Official Ring The Bolus T-Shirt!!!!

Tai of TaiGraphx.com took my stick figure concept to create one of the best t-shirts designs I've ever seen! The official Ring The Bolus logo is a sideways D since through this Ironman journey I'm looking to turn the preconceived notions of a chronic illness on their side. In the future I'm hoping to have some sort of fund raising effort with the T-shirts but Sunday comes first! The Ring The Bolus crew will be out on the course with the shirts on so if you see them be sure to send them a wave or stop by to say hello.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shirts look great!!!! I want to wish you all the luck in the world and God Bless you in your race.

Alison said...

Looks Awesome!

Scott K. Johnson said...

I LOVE IT! Awesome!

Mary Eggers said...

wow ed! awesome!

LoveOfShoes said...

GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to read all about your experience. Don't sweat the small stuff and soak up the entire experience.

rr said...

Just hopped on IM live to find you.... CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait for a report, I hope you're enjoying that finisher-glow :)

LoveOfShoes said...

Congrats Ed, You're an IRONMAN!