Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Name In Bright Lights!

A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from Elizabeth at trainingpeaks.com.  Apparently they had come across my blog and wanted to feature me in their "featured athlete" section.  So today as I logged onto training peaks to check my workouts for the day, a familiar name caught my eye at the bottom of the page.  As I was typing in my user name and password I saw the headline, "From Juvenile Diabetes to Ironman:  Ed Liebowitz Training Peaks Member."  Elizabeth never told me when the article would be published so I'm now sitting in a Portland coffee shop with a huge smile on my face - what a nice surprise!  Hopefully it brings me luck for what could be a very, very, very important day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Congrats on being featured!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Ed,

Glad you enjoyed the surprise and sorry for not giving you the heads up! I was out of the office last week and so the draft was published by another colleague in my absence. Hope your important day went well!

Elizabeth

PJ said...

That was a great article that highlighted you very well, Ed. Very cool!